I made this dish last weekend as part of my Supper Sundays . It is very simple and easy and the leftovers can be eaten cold or hot.
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 cups couscous, cooked
- 1/2 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 8 oz jar of quartered marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 10-12 pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1 cup diced fresh cucumber, seeds removed
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1) Cook couscous according to directions on package, then fluff with fork.
2) Season shrimp with salt and pepper and grill a few minutes each side until cooked through, set aside.
3) In a large bowl, combine couscous, chickpeas, artichoke, olives, cucumber, tomatoes and feta. Top with shrimp and serve.